Warriors Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Clan

HomeHome  portailportail  =*HW*=  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
=*WoC*=Bill
Click Here

DO NOT UNBANN!!!

Go down 
+2
SkyLinEx3
huds
6 posters
AuthorMessage
huds
Master of Chaos
Master of Chaos

Postituste arv : 166

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 pm

theres a banned player anmed i love her i do not care who knows his ass knows... he tried threatening me saying he knows bilyl and jan... no1 threatens me... i muted him cause he said noobs after i kileld him and im not in the mood for ppl radomly making fun of non botters... i have a screeny of him threatening me about shit and i told him if he continued i would ban him he said go ahead so i banned him i spoke to punishface about it he said everything is cool keep him banned... the dude may know jan but i know all the fucking owners including the uy who fits the bill for us to play... so fuck this kid and if u have a problem with me banning him and doing my job the way i do... then fuck you too? alright im done writing this shit ppl hit me up on msn for ne problems im goin drinking for my friends 21st birthday tonight
Back to top Go down
SkyLinEx3
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Postituste arv : 41

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:12 pm

damn i hate guys like him ... >_<
Back to top Go down
7oxicAvenGer
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
7oxicAvenGer

Postituste arv : 36

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 pm

owh shit mate!XD

i was playing with him today.. me and billy was playing against him and yeah Iloveher was talking to billy but i dont think they know each other in 15 min or so.. so i dunno but yeah he looks unrespected guy..
Back to top Go down
http://forums.gfxpixel.dsdhosters.com
=*WoC*=Jan
Owner
Owner
=*WoC*=Jan

Postituste arv : 191

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 am

rofl i dont know anyone with that name and i sure dont know ppl whos gonna say that i do what i want i know Jan roflmao Very Happy Very Happy so u did everything right banning this fuck Very Happy even if i know the guy i dont care about ppl like this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-of-chaos.tk/
huds
Master of Chaos
Master of Chaos

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 am

well billy cant really step over my decision... bans must be lifted by the person who banned or by an owner and billy should respect me speaking ive known him for several years
Back to top Go down
billywhizz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
billywhizz

Postituste arv : 16

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:32 pm

lol calm down calm down Huds lol i did'nt he he had pissed you off so much dude but ok man ill leave him banned lol. AND HUDS

I love you I LOVE YOU MAN XXXXXXXXXXXX AND HOWS YA MUM ROFL SINCE LAST NIGHT Cool
Back to top Go down
huds
Master of Chaos
Master of Chaos

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:32 am

sorry ive been ina pissy mood im tired from fucking ur wife and my mom is good she's tired from fucking my father
Back to top Go down
leeryan
Owner
Owner

Postituste arv : 3

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:27 pm

That guy was on the server today..
Back to top Go down
billywhizz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
billywhizz

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:49 pm

right huds ive just rebanned iloveher from our server kk Exclamation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
huds
Master of Chaos
Master of Chaos

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:39 am

thank you bro... thats why u know if i come to the UK im drinking with u b4 i find flamegrill and troika
Back to top Go down
billywhizz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
billywhizz

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 pm

lol huds im gunna take ya mum out first haha
Back to top Go down
huds
Master of Chaos
Master of Chaos

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:15 pm

she dont wanna go to the uk... i on the otherhand wanna get ona plane come over and as soon as i get off the plane go into a pub and start a fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT UNBANN!!!   DO NOT UNBANN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT UNBANN!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Of Chaos :: Complaints :: Complaints-
Jump to: